1. It lasts 5 weeks, you will need to complete 5 workouts over 5 weeks. The workouts will be released on Thursday at 5pm each week (Starting Feb. 27th) and must be completed by Monday at 5pm each week.
2. You will be responsible for submitting your own score online. Once you have submitted your score it will be validated and added to the leaderboard. Each score will be due by 5PM ON MONDAY. If you do not submit your score on time it will not be validated and you will not have a score for that weeks workout. There are no exceptions for this.
3. Each Saturday we will run the Open Workout at the gym starting at 12:30. Please show up at noon to start warming up as we will start running heats at 12:30. Please do your best to be there each Saturday. We will be able to schedule make up days and times as needed, but with 40+ people participating we want to get as many people as possible there on Saturday.
4. If you can not make the Saturday workout (out of town, work, etc.) you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a different time. Please understand that there will be limited times available for make up workouts if you can not make it on Saturday.
5. ALL workouts not being done on Saturday MUST be cleared by Kirsten. We are going to be just as strict this year with judging as we were last year. I will not validate a score for a workout that is done outside of the Saturday group that has not been cleared before hand.
6. Last but not least, HAVE FUN!! While the Open can be stressful at times and we all worry about what might be coming next, it is meant to be a time to have fun and celebrate all the work you have all done in the past year. It is a time to challenge and surprise yourself and a time to cheer each other on and appreciate the amazing community we have here at CrossFit Davis.
We are so looking forward to another Open with you all! 2014 here we come!